Monday, July 20, 2009

Banana Pudding

Just thought I would add one of my favorite recipes! This is so easy!

  • 3-4 Bananas
  • Vanilla Wafers- I use Jacksons
  • 1 carton of cool whip
  • 1 8oz block cream cheese
  • 2 small boxes of instant french vanilla pudding

In large bowl beat the 2 boxes of pudding with 3 cups of milk until smooth. Next, in a small bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, then add to pudding mixture and beat. Then fold in cool whip. Lastly, layer bananas, vanilla wafers, and pudding! Very easy and very yummy!!!

Replace this paragraph, and everything down to AND INCLUDING the word: STOP. DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CODE BEYOND THE WORD STOP BELOW! This has been the most requested theme, so I hope we have a record turnout. Please put up a post with your favorite recipe, or if you don't have the recipe, a photo of your favorite dish and a description. Here's a sample post I did for you: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-for-july-21-2009.html Also, be sure to submit your recipe here too: http://www.mcklinky.com/recipes.asp! I WILL CREATE A MckLinky RECIPE BOOK, AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO ALL BLOG HOPPERS FOR FREE! ...STOP
Somebody in this list is going to win a hundred bucks. How about you?Your system does not work with iframes. To view the entire Blog Hop list, click here
Click here to enter your link to this Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. Yum. This makes me want to go make it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds similar to what my mom would do when we were kids, except I don't think she used cream cheese in her recipe -- I love cream cheese so I'll have to try this! My hubby LOVES bananas & pudding, so this is sure to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had banana pudding with cream cheese! Sounds super-yummy... gotta try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The recipe looks almost as sweet as your kiddos - you have a beautiful family! Receiving the most kids award in church was cool!

    mcnewfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete