Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Been A WHILE!!!!




As you can tell by looking through these pictures, we had two small parties for Cale. Daddy was out of town the week of his actual birthday...soooooo, we were able to meet him half way at Olive Garden to celebrate!!


Surprisingly Cale LOVED his party hat!


This was your caterpillar cake that my friend Angie made you!! It was so CUTE!!!!!
Well, alot has happened since the last time I updated my blog! I have been gone because Ellie Maggie threw the laptop from the chair to the floor and broke the screen. We have been spending a lot of time in the pool. We have also celebrated Cale's first Birthday. Wow, time flies!! I still can't believe that our 4Th baby is 1..



Cale,

You are such a sweet baby boy. Always smiling, laid back, snuggle bug!! WE are so glad to have you in our lives!! Your brother and sisters love you a TON. You are still not walking, but can do some speed crawling. You do pull up and cruise around furniture, and occasionally let go for a few seconds. Your favorite word is still DaDa but also say, DAddy, Mama, Bite, and crack everyone up because you say, EI-Ei-O. You love Baby Einstein movies, especially Baby MacDonald. You actually slept 3 nights in a row this past week! You are growing up before our eyes! We love you Cale Aaron!!!!





Just going to post some pics of what has been going on since last time I updated!!

The boys! Cade and Cale just splish splashing! Having a GREAT time!! Cade Loves his baby brother!!


Callie loves going down the slide!!! My sweet little long legged girl!! I love you Callie Grace!!




Here is Ellie swimming! She is a fish! I am sad to say she graduated out of her "baby ring" this year!! She also loves for me to "take her under"

No comments:

Post a Comment