Friday, May 8, 2009

Bananas



I have been trying to introduce some table food to Cale. It has gone pretty good so far, and if he likes it as well as his baby food we will doing just fine. He has been the best baby food eater out of all of the kids so far. He loves to eat club crackers, cheerios, gerber puffs, and goldfish. Today I cut him up a banana in to small pieces and put on his highchair tray for him and he went to town!! I took some pictures I will add at the end. Cale, this is pretty much how you are spending your days and some things about you right now.






  • You love to crawl around following the big kids wherever they go


  • You still love your baby food, which is fine by me because I know you are getting the proper nutrition


  • You have three teeth on top and two on bottom. Funny you have so many considering you were 9 months old when you got your first


  • You love your fisher price jungle toy. It is played with everyday!!! Your favorite thing to do is pick up two of the balls and hit them together


  • DADA is your favorite thing to babble right now , although you also say MAMA, NANA, PAPA, BYE, HI, BUBUBUBUBA


  • Wave bye-bye


  • Love to be outside


  • Cuddle with mommy


I know there are plenty more sweet things my little man is doing, and I'm sure I will touch base on them regularly.



Tonight we played outside, and went for a drive. Everyone is in bed and resting now!! Can't wait to spend time together as a family tomorrow......







No comments:

Post a Comment