Thursday, May 7, 2009

No " Get Out Of Bed Excuses".........



Ok....So maybe this is not the best picture of my kids, but I guess we can say they had their game faces on. Although, Cade does have his nostrils flared!! Callie's socks are also not even. Cade's pants are pulled up a little high. Remember Steve Urkle?? Ok, so maybe not that high! I normally would have taken them outside to get some pictures but was very pressed for time. I normally work until after 7 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was fortunate enough to have a friend that came in to cover for me a little before 5:00 so I could go to Cade's game. When I got home it was rush, rush, rush to get 4 kids dressed and out the door!! Thank goodness for the help of grandparents!!! Also, Heather kept Ellie Maggie for us so we did not have to chase her around the whole time! I always hated those leashes for kids, but now see why certain parents have them. It has to be for kids like Ellie Maggie!!! So is anyone with me on the BLAHness of the kids uniforms this year?? I mean, they are ok, but with little kids I like at least a little color!! Callie is grey and black, and Cade is navy and grey..........Anyway, they both had really great games. Cade, still slightly distracted by the dirt, but did good! Callie got a hit every time at bat! I was so proud of the both of them!! Of course though, I am their momma. Tonight Cade tied the team his team played against, and Callie WON!!!! YAY!!!!! So all of this works up to my title for today........Cade played ball at 5:30, Callie was supposed to play at 7:30, but they got a late start and then had technical difficulty with the pitching machine and ended up getting a late start. It was 9:30 before we made it home. Still had to get dinner, and showers. Everyone of the kiddos were so tired that after our usual bedtime prayers, kisses, and goodnights.....that there was not one peep from them after being put to bed. I am pretty sure each one of them fell asleep instantly!!!!! Definitely makes it more relaxing to not have to deal with 3,000 out of bed excuses!! Anyone else have kids with excellent reasons for getting out of bed a million times before falling asleep??? Thank goodness for a beautifully, muggy, sunshine filled day!!!!! Here is a picture of Cale sacked out............




No comments:

Post a Comment