Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun times with family


Today, Saturday, we spent the morning at home, and had to run to Ft. Smith to get Callie some new cleats. Hers are too small this year!! She is growing like a weed. I guess they all do that though!! Here is a quick pic of us just hanging out! I love my babies. What better way to celebrate Mothers Day that by dedicating our last little one to the LORD??!! I am so blessed to call myself "Mommy, Momma, and Mom" to these sweet little kids!!!!



The babies took a short nap on the way to Ft. Smith! Aren't they precious sleeping???
Mark came up with a great idea right before we left to go to Ft. Smith. He wanted to try to hurry back home and make it to the movie showing at our local theater. We discussed it and decided it was a must. I was real hopeful that we could find Callie a pair of cleats in our first store and we did!! I was impressed that when looking at all the cleats to choose from that she chose the black and white ones over the black and pink!! Maybe it will work out to where one of these days Cade can wear them. I can't believe Callie is already wearing a size 2!! We hurried home and barely made it in time to drop off the baby at Nanny and Pa's and get to that movie. What's showing?? And what does our local theater look like?? Well, for some reason I can not add any more pictures at the moment. Maybe tomorrow.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment