Monday, May 4, 2009

A little background

So.....a little about me and my family!!! First, I will start with my title. Sounds weird, I assume you are thinking, but hear me out....I am really close to my Grandpa. I always tell him I love you when I am leaving his house, and he goes from there and says " a bushel and a peck, a hug around the neck." Some people may have heard the little song before, and others may not. Most of all, it is something I want to remember, and is my little personal way of naming my family blog!!

As you will figure out quickly....I will mostly be posting my daily life with my four kids! They are great!! I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, Mark, and four precious children; Callie, Cade, Ellie, and Cale. Ages 8, 5, 2, and 10 months. I know the first thing that comes to most people's minds when I list my kiddos names is " Why are they all C's except for the one?" My only explination is that at the tme we were pregnant with #3, we fell in love with the name Ellie!! She is a different sort of child though, really!!! I'm sure you will figure that out quickly.

Unfortunately, no pictures today, which will very rarely happen. For some reason my sweet hubby decided to move all of our pics from the computer to the external hard drive and I will let him deal with putting them back on the laptop so I can upload!! I must say, I have been wanting to get a blog up and running for a while. Embarassing enough, I have created three, in an attempt to actually publish it and find followers. I don't even know where to start!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Especially your name Ellie (or I spell it, Elly ha ha) I guess you, Lacy, and me can figure this out together. If you figure out anything cool, let me know!!! Thanks. I love the blog

    ReplyDelete