Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun times!!

Friday was the annual book parade at school. This is Cade's first year and Callie's last year to participate. It seems like yesterday I was helping Callie get ready for her first. Time flies!! Here are some pictures of the kids!

This is Callie's outfit..I cut out all the letters of the alphabet and taped them on her shirt..maybe it's not very creative but I thought it worked out just fine!!! This was a favorite of Callie's when she was younger. I still remember reading it to her! Chicka chicka boom boom, will there be enough room...........time flies!!!
Here she is walking in the parade with her book!!!
This is Cade's....he wanted to be Biscuit and we had this mask from a Christmas play he was in at my Grandparent's church. He also had a shirt and pants that went with it to complete the puppy dog look, but it was too hot to wear today. It was in the upper 80's today! I thought he looked cute!

Here he is!!!! Cade's first book parade!



And speaking of puppy dogs...check this out. This is Ellie and her dog that she named "Paws!" I thought it was pretty creative!! She also thought he needed to wear something....................check out Paws! She was so proud of herself!!

And one more thing........look what Cade has learned to do over the last few days! We are so excited!!!!!!!


He says "Hey, watch me ride my two wheel bike!" So cute!


How lucky we are to get to see all these sweet things our babies are learning to do. Each day brings something fun and new!!

No pictures of Cale this week. He has been so sick..on day 10 of his antibiotics for strep throat, he began running fever again. I took him back to the Dr. and he now has an ear infection. He now has a new antibiotic to take for 10 more days. Poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment