Wednesday, May 26, 2010

God is Good!

Today was Callie's last day of school. My first child is now finished with 3rd grade and moving on to 4th grade. I am still in awe as to how fast the time is moving. I know that Callie will be grown and gone way too soon. All I can do is enjoy and make the most out of the time I am given with my babies!

Callie on her last day of school! She normally dressed a lot better. She asked if she could wear "comfy" clothes though and I couldn't turn her down!

Callie Grace---you are such a sweetheart. You love to design dresses and clothes on paper! (and you are pretty good at it!) you just might become a fashion designer! You also love to paint your nails and toe nails. You are so good at painting tips on your nails (people always think we have had it done in a salon!) You are a great girl for Ellie to be looking up to. She wants to be just like you! You love puppy dogs and I often times catch you looking at pictures of puppies on the internet. This year in softball you have done SO well! You are playing short stop and really hitting the ball great! You also go to tumbling class in Greenwood once a week. You have gotten so much stronger going to this place and you can tumble like crazy. We love you so much Callie! I pray you keep your sweet sweet spirit!!!

After we got out of tumbling and got back in to town, there was a surprise waiting for us. We actually saw it coming across the mountain, but it stayed long enough for me to get a picture when we got back home.


If you look close enough, you can see that there are 2 rainbows!! God is so good and this is just a HUGE reminder of His promise!!!



The kids asked if they could take their shoes off and splash around in this puddle so we let them. Mark asked me to get a picture of all their feet lined up! This was not so easy! Mark actually had to hold Cale in his place because he didn't want to be still! Left to right is; Ellie, Callie, Cade and then Cale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment