Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time flies!!!

My how time flies!! This picture was taken the morning before your LAST day of Kindergarten! My second baby has now graduated from Kindergarten! I can hardly believe it. Seems like yesterday, I was getting him ready for his first day!

I know this isn't a very good picture! But, Cade..when you are nervous you put your hands in your pockets and make funny faces! I love it!

You are so proud! And so are we!!!!

Cade and Ellie with Nanna and Papa!

Cade with his Nanny and Pa!

Cade and Grandma!!

Brother and Sisterly love!

Cade and his Principal, Mr. Dyer.

That's more like it!!

Cade and Momma! Nanny took this and it's a little over exposed! Oh well though..it's still sweet. Daddy couldn't make it =( He was at their spring football game.

Cade and Mrs. Austin, his very first teacher. He loved her and I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual!

Sweet Cade!

On top of the school sign

A treat for after =)

Cade, you have grown up so much in this short year! I can not believe how much you have learned and how much you have grown. You love to read!! I never really thought you would care for it but you really do love it! You are still a snuggle bug and have such a soft heart! You really like the girls, which kind of worries Momma! Haha. I love you Cade Cambryn Smith!!! Congratulations baby!


Here are some pictures from your very first Peanut Patch Olympics also! You loved scooting around on the scooters.

Scootin' on your belly!

This is an action photo! This game was fun too. The kids ran to the center to grab stuffed animals to carry back to place in center of hula hoop. The team that collected the most won!!


I added tons of pictures to this post! But couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment