Monday, May 17, 2010

Just some sweetness

As you can see, this is some pretty serious stuff. Cale and Ellie are in deep concentration while helping Pa with the yard work! They sure love their Pa. Especially when he gives rides on the lawnmower. AKA--the "tractor"






These are some sweet times!

I'm not sure how I missed getting a picture of me with my babies on Mother's Day but I did. Thankfully, I have lots of sweet pics of the things I got that day though!! This below, is the card that was stuck in a plant from Callie. They did these at school. I love it!



I also got these sweet homemade cards...can't beat this kind!!
I just think this is so sweet. For the past two school years, Callie has written a sweet note to her teachers on each Friday's Spelling test. Both years her teachers have left her a note while grading the test! So precious, sweet and innocent!!!

Here within the last few weeks Cade has been "sounding out" words and writing his own thoughts down. Although I very rarely allow my children to watch this show this is what Cade wrote down before bed Saturday night!

It says: I will watch Sponge Bob Square Pants in the morning!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment